Facebook – Generates more weekly traffic in the U.S. than Google
Twitter – 66% of users say Twitter influences their purchasing decisions
WordPress – Blogging platform that runs 49% of all blogs (also SEO friendly)
YouTube – The second largest search engine in the world
Your Practice Needs Social Media Marketing
Medical & dental practices need a social media program because people are active discussing medical & dental treatments and practices online and it’s important for your practice to not only monitor what is happening, but to actually engage in the conversation and establish itself as a local, authoritative source of information and solutions.
By becoming an authority though active engagement your practice benefits in multiple ways:
- ONLINE BRANDING: Your practice will gain online authority with search engines, which will result in increase ranking on search engine result pages (SERPs). Not only will your practice website likely be ranked higher, but also your practice’s profile and contact information on social media sties, microsites, and local directories.
- NEW PATIENT ACQUISITION: Your practice will gain online authority, which will generate leads and new patients directly from Social Media activity.
- INCREASED PRODUCTION: Your practice will gain notoriety that can boost staff morale, which in turn can increase production.
The influential power of social media is unmatched – and is one of the most effective ways for medical and dental practices to connect with current and prospective patients. Social media marketing can benefit your practice in numerous ways, such as:
Increased Brand Awareness – By integrating a cohesive design throughout your website and various social media outlets, you help patients better identify and associate with your practice.
Increased Rankings – Search engines respond favorably to those who maintain an active social media account. When your social media pages are linked to your website, you can help increase your rankings on search engine results pages.
Positive Reviews – 75% of medical and dental patients are influenced by reviews left on social media sites. By gathering positive reviews, your fans help prospective patients decide on you as their provider of choice.
Referral Source – As your “friends” and “followers” post the positive experiences they’ve had with you on their pages, they spread the word about your practice to their individual networks. This helps help drive more prospective patients to your social media pages and website, which ultimately brings more business to your practice.
Social Media Account Setup – It’s important to setup your business social networking accounts properly so you don’t violate the rules established by Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other sites. All social networks have one thing in common – zero live support. Mistakes are not easily undone, and setting up a business account the wrong way could get your account terminated. Fortunately, ProSites can handle all of the setup for you (so you can focus on running your practice).
Build Your Brand: Designs to Match Your Website – We design your social media pages to match the branding of your website, which helps patients instantly identify and associate with your practice. By creating cohesion between your various online marketing strategies, you communicate a professional, unified image to your current and prospective patients.
Communication Strategies to Reach Your Online Audience – In order to be effective, it is important to actively post and update your social media pages. To help you achieve maximum success through social media, we provide instructions detailing how to navigate your accounts and make meaningful posts. We even help get you started by providing ideas on topics you can post about.
Social Media Buttons on Your Website – By integrating social media icons (image links) on your website, you can further expand your network and make it easy for current and prospective patients to directly access your social media pages.
Social Media Marketing:
Social Media Marketing Features:
- 300+ Social Media Sites: DemandAdvisor produces, submits and optimizes profiles for your dental practice on over 300 social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, & more. These social media profiles not only provide an online presence for your dental practice on the social media site itself, but can also improve your dental practice’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and increase your organic search engine rank for your local directory listings, profiles on other social media sites, MicroSites & Mobile MicroSite, & dental website on almost every search engine, including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, & many others.
- Social Media Posting: DemandAdvisor will produce custom consumer dental articles and post those articles to your top social media sites. These social media postings not only provide a presence on the social media site itself, but also influence the rank of your local directories, MicroSites, and website on search engines, including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, & many others.
- Social Media Updates: DemandAdvisor Your friends will see your updates and email or message you with questions and comments. You’ll build your client relationships, and earn more commissions.
- Social Media Reports: DemandAdvisor provides up-to-date reports, delivered automatically on a weekly or monthly basis for all reviews your practice receives.
Local Internet Marketing
Get New Patients with DemandAdvisor Local Internet Marketing Plans for Dental Practices TEST:
Local Dental Internet Marketing
Localized Internet Marketing that Meets the Unique Needs of Dentists